Drug & CDS Offenses
New Jersey Marijuana Possession & Distribution of CDS Defense Attorneys
Possession and distribution of drugs, narcotics and controlled dangerous substances (CDS) are common crimes that carry tough penalties; even for first offenders. In addition to facing a felony criminal record and jail or prison time, you may also be facing a loss of your driver’s license for 6 to 24 months even if the offense did not involve a motor vehicle.
If your child has been accused of a crime it is important that neither you or your children answer questions, make statements or consent to searches by law enforcement.
Call 732-247-3340 today for a
free 30 minute consultation.
When you get Jack Venturi Law in your corner, you get a team of tough, smart attorneys who will use an arsenal of innovative techniques and the best motions to attack your case from every angle. We serve clients in Middlesex County, Union County, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Essex County and Somerset County in New Jersey.
We have been successfully defending clients charged with a range of drug crimes for over thirty years. No matter how big or small the offense is, we recognize that is a major event in your life that could impact your future plans for your family, your career and your education. Because you will receive the personal attention that you deserve, you can be sure that we will craft the best defense that is right for your case.
Contact a New Jersey drug possession lawyer for more information about our CDS crimes defense.
Drug Possession and Other Drug Crimes
Our New Jersey CDS defense attorneys can represent you in any court in New Jersey with regard to any of these charges:
- Possession of Marijuana, 2C:35-10A(4)
- Distribution of Marijuana, 2C:35-5b(10)
- Drug Paraphernalia, 2C:36-2
- Possession of Hypodermic Needle, 2C:36-6
- Possession of CDS, 2C:35-10
- Possession of Prescription Drugs, 2C:35-24
- Possession With Intent, 2C:35-5
- School Zone, 2C:35-7
- Distribution on Public Property, 2C:35-7.1
- Maintaining a CDS Production Facility, 2C:35-4
- Manufacturing Flunitrazepam, 2C:35-5.3
- Possession of Flunitrazepam, 2C:35-10.3
- Manufacturing Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, 2C:35-5.2
- Possession of Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, 2C:35-10.2
- Meth, 2C:35-5b(9)
- Obtaining CDS by Fraud, 2C:35-13
- Drug-Induced Deaths, 2C:35-9
- Employing a Juvenile in Drug Distribution, 2C:35-6
- Leader of Narcotics Trafficking Network, 2C:35-3
- LSD, 2C:35-5b(7)
- Federal Drug charges
Contact a New Jersey Marijuana Possession Defense Lawyer
Free initial consultation
All major credit cards accepted
Weekend and evening appointments available