Gambling Crime Defense in New Jersey
New Brunswick Based Gambling Crime Lawyers
Horseracing, the lottery, and illegal book making operations, are common gambling crimes in Atlantic City and New Jersey. Gambling related crime is taken seriously by New Jersey law enforcement and is prosecuted vigorously. These crimes are complicated by gambling addictions, the involvement of casino security, relationship to organized crime and in some cases, the vagueness of New Jersey law. In addition to the typical criminal penalties, you may even be blacklisted from Atlantic City casinos. If you are facing a gambling charge you need an experienced New Jersey gambling crimes lawyer who knows the law and knows how to protect your rights.
If your child has been accused of a crime it is important that neither you or your children answer questions, make statements or consent to searches by law enforcement.
Call 732-247-3340 today for a
free 30 minute consultation.
The New Jersey gambling crimes lawyers of Jack Venturi Law can represent you in Atlantic City or in any court in New Jersey. With an office in New Brunswick, our law offices are easy to get to from anywhere in New Jersey. A conviction for a gambilng-related crime can ruin your career and have a serious impact on your family and finances. That’s why our criminal defense lawyers will work to protect you against a prison sentence and a criminal record. Call the team of tough, smart criminal defense lawyers today to discuss your Atlantic City criminal case.
Our New Jersey criminal defense lawyers can defend you against any gambling related crime, including:
- Promoting Gambling, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-2
- Possession of Gambling Records, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-3
- Maintenance of a Gambling Resort, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-4
- Shipboard Gambling, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-4.1
- Possession of a Gambling Device, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-7
- Underage Gambling, 5:12-119
- Swindling and Cheating, 5:12-113
- Use of Device to Obtain Advantage at Casino Game, 5:12-113.1
- Unlawful Use of Bogus Chip & Other Cheating Devices, 5:12-114
- Cheating Games & Devices in Casino, 5:12-115
- Possession or Use of Marked Cards & Loaded Dice, 5:12-115(b)
- Unlawful Possession of Device, Equipment or Other Material, 5:12-116
- Book Making
These New Jersey gambling crimes are very serious, with some charges carrying mandatory prison sentences, even for first time offenders. Thus, it is vital that you retain a criminal defense lawyer with the dedication and experience to fight for you. From Newark to Trenton, Jersey City to Atlantic City, our tough, smart attorneys will defend you against any charge in any court in New Jersey. Call us today to start the fight against your charges.