Nonviolent Financial Crimes
New Jersey “White Collar” Crime Attorneys
Handling Charges in New Jersey Federal and State Court
“White collar crimes” involve nonviolent financial crimes. A white collar crime typically refers to criminal offenses committed by professionals, executive, managers, administrators, and public employees using deception, as opposed to crimes involving violence or force. In New Jersey, allegations of white collar crimes are serious matters that can carry severe penalties, including prison time, extensive fines and the loss of employment.
If your child has been accused of a crime it is important that neither you or your children answer questions, make statements or consent to searches by law enforcement.
Call 732-247-3340 today for a
free 30 minute consultation.
Since 1975, the criminal defense attorneys at our firm have handled white collar crimes at the state and federal level in New Jersey. We have the skills and tenacity to help preserve your legal rights.
Contact Jack Venturi Law to speak with an experienced New Jersey white collar defense lawyer, if you think you are under investigation. We offer free initial consultations at our law firm in New Brunswick/
Unlike street crimes, there is usually no emergency that requires law enforcement to immediately arrest the suspect. Commonly, a white collar criminal investigation can last years without an arrest. Your first indication that you are a suspect could be the receipt of a subpoena or a call from law enforcement asking you to submit to questioning.
Consult an experienced attorney as soon as you think you may be a suspect. Your best defense may very well depend on who you call for help. If you are the subject of internal investigations, private investigations or law enforcement has requested a statement from you, contact our New Jersey attorneys immediately. We are ready to help you at any time, day or night.
Defending Clients Facing White Collar Charges
At Jack Venturi Law, our team of tough, smart attorneys can assist you with any of the following:
- Federal court charges in New Jersey and other states
- Money laundering and illegal investments N.J.S.A. 2C:21-25
- Bribery, N.J.S.A. 2C:27-2;, 18 U.S.C.A. § 201
- Commercial bribery, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-10
- Political corruption and unlawful benefits, N.J.S.A. 2C:27-10, 27-11
- Corruption of public resources, 2C:27-12
- Wrongful credit practices and criminal usury, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-19
- Unlicensed practice of medicine, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-20
- Theft by extortion, N.J.S.A. 2C:20-5
- Theft by failure to make required disposition, N.J.S.A. 2C:20-9
- Misapplication of entrusted property, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-15
- Official misconduct, N.J.S.A. 2C:30-2
- Pattern of official misconduct, N.J.S.A. 2C:30-2
- Misconduct by corporate official, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-9
- Deceptive business practices, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-7
- Unauthorized practice of medicine, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-20
- Unauthorized practice of law, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-22, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-31
- Tampering with public records or information, N.J.S.A. 2C:28-7
- Perjury, N.J.S.A. 2C:28-1
- Corporate crimes: insider trading, anti-trust, price fixing
- False representations for government contract
- Anti-kickback laws
- Racketeering, RICO, N.J.S.A. 2C:41-2
- Conspiracy, N.J.S.A. 2C:5-2
- Tax evasion
- Environmental crimes, N.J.S.A. 58:10A-10f
- Abandonment of hazardous waste, N.J.S.A. 2C:17-2, 2C:17-3
- Recklessly transporting solid waste and illegal disposal N.J.S.A. 13:1E-9
- Illegal dumping in ocean or wetlands, N.J.S.A. 58:10A-49a, 13:9B-21f
- Illegal dumping of medical waste, N.J.S.A. 13:1E-48.20
- Restraint of trade, 56:9-11
- Fraud crimes: mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, and forgery
Our New Jersey white collar crime defense lawyers are experienced in providing official misconduct defense. We assist corporate and public officials with protecting their reputations, professional positions, their finances and the security of their families.
If you have been charged with a nonviolent financial crime, you should be sure that you can move on with your life and protect your future and your family. Our white collar crime defense attorneys will represent you with a keen knowledge of the law focused on developing an effective defense strategy. We will help you protect your reputation, your job, while advocating to keep you out of prison and preserve your future financial stability.
Contact Jack Venturi Law to speak with an experienced lawyer regarding your case.
Free Initial Consultations
All major credit cards accepted
Weekend and evening appointments available