2C:35-10.2. Possession of gamma hydroxybutyrate
Drug crimes account for the vast majority of cases in New Jersey courts. In addition to possible incarceration, defendants convicted of and CDS crime in New Jersey face 6 to 24 months of driver’s license suspension, a criminal record and high fines. Our New Jersey CDS defense attorneys will fight for you regardless of what type of possession or distribution charge you are facing. With four offices in New Jersey, our CDS defense attorneys can represent you in any court in New Jersey. For more than 35 years, we have fought for thousands of clients and successfully defended them against all New Jersey CDS charges.
Our New Jersey CDS defense attorneys can represent you in any court in New Jersey with regard to any of these charges:
- Possession of Marijuana, 2C:35-10A(4)
- Distribution of Marijuana, 2C:35-5b(10)
- Drug Paraphernalia, 2C:36-2
- Possession of Hypodermic Needle, 2C:36-6
- Possession of CDS, 2C:35-10
- Possession of Prescription Drugs, 2C:35-24
- Possession With Intent, 2C:35-5
- School Zone, 2C:35-7
- Distribution on Public Property, 2C:35-7.1
- Maintaining a CDS Production Facility, 2C:35-4
- Manufacturing Flunitrazepam, 2C:35-5.3
- Possession of Flunitrazepam, 2C:35-10.3
- Manufacturing Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, 2C:35-5.2
- Possession of Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, 2C:35-10.2
- Meth, 2C:35-5b(9)
- Obtaining CDS by Fraud, 2C:35-13
- Drug-Induced Deaths, 2C:35-9
- Employing a Juvenile in Drug Distribution, 2C:35-6
- Leader of Narcotics Trafficking Network, 2C:35-3
- LSD, 2C:35-5b(7)
2C:35-10.2. Possession of gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
a. It is a crime of the third degree for any person, knowingly or purposely, to obtain, or to possess, gamma hydroxybutyrate unless the substance was obtained directly, or pursuant to a valid prescription or order form from a practitioner, while acting in the course of his professional practice.
b. Notwithstanding the provisions of N.J.S.2C:43-3 or any other law, a fine of up to $ 100,000.00 may be imposed upon a person who violates this section.
From Newark to Trenton, Jersey City to Atlantic City, our narcotics defense lawyers will fight you in any court in New Jersey. With an office in New Brunswick, our team of tough, smart criminal defense lawyers are easy to reach from anywhere in New Jersey. Call us today to begin the fight against your New Jersey drug charges!
Contact Jack Venturi Law to speak with an experienced lawyer regarding your case.
Free Initial Consultations
All major credit cards accepted
Weekend and evening appointments available