New Jersey Assault Attorney
In New Jersey, assault charges are common and very serious offenses. Many assault allegations accompany restraining order applications. If convicted, besides facing incarceration, a criminal record for an assault charge may lead employers and others to believe that your a violent person. Regardless of the specific assault charge, circumstances or the location of the court, our New Jersey assault defense attorneys will fight for you to achieve the results you want for you and your family!
With an office in New Brunswick, our criminal defense attorneys are easy to reach from anywhere in New Jersey. Call us today to begin your aggressive defense.
Our New Jersey criminal defense attorneys have a long track record of successfully defending clients charged with a wide variety of assault charges. When presented by an aggressive, capable and experienced lawyer, defenses such as self defense and intoxication can be used to defeat the charges against you.
2C:12-2. Reckless endangerment
a. A person who purposely or knowingly does any act, including putting up a false light, which results in the loss or destruction of a vessel commits a crime of the third degree.
b. A person commits a crime of the fourth degree if he:
(1) Manufactures or sells a golf ball containing acid or corrosive fluid substance; or
(2) Purposely or knowingly offers, gives or entices any person to take or accept any treat, candy, gift, food, drink or other substance that is intended to be consumed which is poisonous, intoxicating, anesthetizing, tranquilizing, disorienting, deleterious or harmful to the health or welfare of such person, without the knowledge of the other person as to the identity and effect of the substance, except that it is a crime of the third degree if the actor violates the provisions of this paragraph with the purpose to commit or facilitate the commission of another criminal offense.
Our New Jersey assault lawyers can represent you with regard to any of these assault charges:
- Simple Assault
- Aggravated Assault
- Pointing a Firearm
- Assault by Auto
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Endangering an Injured Victim
- Reckless Endangerment
- Terroristic Threats
- Disarming a Law Enforcement Officer
- Throwing Bodily Fluid
From Newark to Trenton, Seaside to Atlantic City, our assault defense lawyers will fight you in any court in New Jersey. With an office in New Brunswick, our team of tough, smart criminal defense lawyers are easy to reach from anywhere in New Jersey. Call us today to begin the fight against your charges!