Sex Crimes Defense
Aggressive Criminal Defense Law Firm
In New Jersey, a sex crime, such as sexual assault or criminal sexual contact is a serious offense with long-term consequences, even if you are not formally charged. You may face the following consequence:
- The label of a sexual offender or sexual predator
- The loss of important civil liberties such as freedom to choose where you live, to take certain jobs, or even have custody of your children
- The possibility of a long prison sentence and parole supervision for life
- Being listed as a sex offender on the New Jersey Internet Sex offender registry, if you are subject to New Jersey’s Megan’s Law
At Jack Venturi Law, we are the New Jersey sex crime defense attorneys who will aggressively fight to best protect your rights and your future. We will represent you in Middlesex County, Union County, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Essex County and Somerset County courts. Do not lose your opportunity to protect your rights and your liberties. Contact an experienced sexual assault defense lawyer in New Brunswick, New Jersey, today.
If your child has been accused of a crime it is important that neither you or your children answer questions, make statements or consent to searches by law enforcement.
Call 732-247-3340 today for a
free 30 minute consultation.
Defense of Sex Crimes in New Jersey
Our team of tough, smart sexual assault defense attorneys can assist you with any of the following allegations or charges:
- Aggravated Sexual Assault, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-2(a)
- Sexual Assault, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-2(b), 2C:14-2(c)
- Criminal Sexual Contact, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-3
- Date rape
- Sexual abuse
- Child molestation
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child, N.J.S.A. 2C:24-4
- Computer crimes: Internet porn, solicitation
- Campus sex crimes
- Indecent exposure
- Lewd Conduct, Lewdness, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
- Invasion of Privacy, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-9
- Solicitation, Luring, Enticing, N.J.S.A. 2C:13-6
- Prostitution, N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1
- Promoting Prostitution, N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1(b)
- Loitering for the Purpose of Engaged in Prostitution, N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1.1(b)
- Violating a Condition of Community Supervision for Life, N.J.S.A. 2C:43:6.4
- Violating a Condition of Parole Supervision for Life, N.J.S.A. 2C:43:6.4
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, N.J.S.A. 2C:7-2
Sex crimes can be particularly devastating to the defendant’s reputation. Even if you are not charged, facing the criminal proceeding can be damaging to your family, your employment, and your future. Our New Jersey sexual assault attorneys know how to convey to the courts that you are an individual with a unique case who was wrongfully charged. We take the steps necessary to prepare your case to convey your story and to create the most compelling and customized defense on your behalf.
Contact a New Jersey Sexual Assault Defense Attorney
Do not talk to a government official without the legal guidance and direction of an experienced New Jersey criminal defense attorney. You risk waiving critical rights without an attorney present. Contact Jack Venturi Law to speak with an experienced lawyer regarding your case. We serve clients in Middlesex County, Union County, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Essex County and Somerset County in New Jersey.
Free initial consultation
All major credit cards accepted
Weekend and evening appointments available