New Jersey DUI / DWI, Municipal Court, and Traffic Offense Attorneys
Whether you have a clean driving record or not, traffic violations can range from inconvenient to down right devastating.
If you are charged with a traffic violation you may find yourself paying the costly fines and fees associated with the violation. You may also have to pay a lot more for your auto insurance. And depending upon the severity of the charge, you may have to pay to keep your license or even worse, lose it entirely.
If your child has been accused of a crime it is important that neither you or your children answer questions, make statements or consent to searches by law enforcement.
Call 732-247-3340 today for a
free 30 minute consultation.
However, not all traffic violations have to result in a conviction. Contrary to popular belief, you can fight traffic tickets — and with the right attorney you could win.
If you are facing charges or allegations of a traffic violation, you need a criminal defense attorney with experience.
As one of the leading criminal defense attorneys in New Jersey, Jack Venturi will build an effective and aggressive case on your behalf. His team of traffic violation lawyers will review all of the details surrounding your traffic stop. They will examine the police officer’s report and determine whether that officer was in the right position to clearly observe the alleged violation. They will also interview any witnesses. Our defense team is your best chance at minimizing the damage caused by traffic violations which may include:
- Fines, fees and surcharges
- License suspension
- Possible Jail time (for driving on a suspended license)
Our traffic violation lawyers can represent you in any court in New Jersey, including Edison, Elizabeth, Somerville, Princeton, Woodbridge, Newark, Hopewell, Pennington, Trenton, Hightstown, East Windsor, Robbinsville, Hamilton, West Windsor, Lawrence and Ewing.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a traffic violation, call Jack Venturi Law at 732-247-3340 today.
New Jersey Motor Vehicle Statute § NJS 39 et seq
At Jack Venturi Law, our New Jersey Defense Attorneys will vigorously defend you in Municipal Court against DUI / DWI and Traffic Violations as well as the following common criminal offenses:
- Simple Assault, N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1(a)
- Criminal Mischief , N.J.S.A. 2C:17-3
- Trespassing, Defiant Trespass, N.J.S.A. 2C:18-3
- Hazing, N.J.S.A. 2C:40-3
- Shoplifting, N.J.S.A. 2C:20-11
- Obstruction, N.J.S.A. 2C:29-1
- Resisting Arrest, N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2
- Hindering Apprehension, N.J.S.A. 2C:29-3
- Contempt, N.J.S.A. 2C:29-9
- Disorderly Conduct, N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Vandalism, Graffiti, N.J.S.A. 2C:33-10, 2C:33-11
- Maintaining a Nuisance, 2C:33-12
- Underage Possession of Alcohol, N.J.S.A. 2C:33-15
- Loitering to Obtain CDS, N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2.1
- Providing Alcohol to Minors, N.J.S.A. 2C:33-17
- Smoking in Public, N.J.S.A. 2C:33-13