Gambling Crime Defense Attorney in New Brunswick
Experienced Lawyer Fighting for Your Best Interests
Horseracing, the lottery, and illegal book making operations, are common gambling crimes in Atlantic City and New Jersey. Gambling related crime is taken seriously by New Jersey law enforcement and is prosecuted vigorously. These crimes are complicated by gambling addictions, the involvement of casino security, relationship to organized crime and in some cases, the vagueness of New Jersey law. In addition to the typical criminal penalties, you may even be blacklisted from Atlantic City casinos. If you are facing a gambling charge you need an experienced New Jersey gambling crimes lawyer who knows the law and knows how to protect your rights.
New Jersey gambling crimes lawyer, Jack Venturi, can represent you in Atlantic City or in any court in New Jersey. With an office in New Brunswick, our law offices are easy to get to from anywhere in New Jersey. A conviction for a gambilng-related crime can ruin your career and have a serious impact on your family and finances. That’s why our criminal defense lawyer will work to protect you against a prison sentence and a criminal record. Call Jack Venturi law today to discuss your Atlantic City criminal case.
We can defend you against any gambling related crimes, including:
- Promoting Gambling, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-2
- Possession of Gambling Records, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-3
- Maintenance of a Gambling Resort, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-4
- Shipboard Gambling, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-4.1
- Possession of a Gambling Device, N.J.S.A. 2C:37-7
- Underage Gambling, 5:12-119
- Swindling and Cheating, 5:12-113
- Use of Device to Obtain Advantage at Casino Game, 5:12-113.1
- Unlawful Use of Bogus Chip & Other Cheating Devices, 5:12-114
- Cheating Games & Devices in Casino, 5:12-115
- Possession or Use of Marked Cards & Loaded Dice, 5:12-115(b)
- Unlawful Possession of Device, Equipment or Other Material, 5:12-116
- Book Making
These New Jersey gambling crimes are very serious, with some charges carrying mandatory prison sentences, even for first time offenders. Thus, it is vital that you retain a criminal defense lawyer with the dedication and experience to fight for you. From Newark to Trenton, Jersey City to Atlantic City, our tough, smart attorney, Jack Venturi, will defend you against any charge in any court in New Jersey.
Assault Not Guilty
Possessing a prohibited devise/weapon Lesser Charge
Possession of a handgun Not Guilty
If needed, our firm will go to battle for you. We will fight to defend your rights and protect your future.
We are creative and insightful in finding weak points in the prosecution's case and developing the best defenses.
We will go the extra mile to ensure that we do everything we can in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Decades of Experience
Attorney Jack Venturi has four decades of legal experience. His vast knowledge of law sets him apart from his competitors.