An Attorney You Can Trust For Tough Civil Rights Cases
With over four decades of experience fighting for clients, Jack Venturi isn’t afraid to defend difficult cases. He has advocated for clients in both local courts and federal courts, and he won’t back down from intimidation tactics by the other side. If your civil rights have been violated, you need a fearless legal advocate who will do anything in their power to protect you. Jack Venturi is an attorney you can trust for these cases.
Here To Help After You’ve Been Mistreated
Jack Venturi is passionate about protecting the rights of his clients. If you have been mistreated by a member of law enforcement or a civil official, our legal team will fight tenaciously for you. We have defended clients against situations such as:
- Police misconduct, including intimidation, false arrest, coercion, unwarranted search and racial profiling
- Section 1983 crimes, in which a person whose civil rights have been violated by a state employee acting “under color of state law” takes legal action against their wrongdoer
- Government officials who have violated civil rights laws
- Police brutality, including during an arrest, a protest or another situation
- Unlawful searches by the police such as searching without an adequate warrant
- Unlawful car stops by the police
- Other civil rights violations
Just because someone is a member of the state or federal government, doesn’t mean they’re above breaking the law. We will be your advocate and fight for your rights if they have been violated, and we will work hard to make sure your side of the story is told.
Get The Justice You Deserve
Jack Venturi has advocated for his clients for decades, and he is ready to fight for you. Contact us online or call at 732-798-7002 to schedule an appointment with our founding attorney and discuss your situation. He provides one-on-one guidance to understand your circumstances and build a thorough defense. If your civil rights have been violated, you can still get justice. Contact our firm today.